The Recipe for Our Green Bakery
• Millwork of bamboo plywood with low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) water-based finishes
• Display countertops of Neapolitan Strand bamboo
• Service countertops of high pressure laminate recycled paper called Paper Stone
• Backsplashes of Ecoresin sheets with floating rings of bamboo
• Yolo zero VOC latex paints utilizing milk protein and naturally occurring materials
• Non-toxic water-based finishes used to seal the woodworking
• Solvent-free pigments, varnishes and adhesives used with the flooring
•Energy efficient LED (light-emitting diode) lights and compact florescent energy efficient light bulbs
•Energy efficient, tankless hot water heater
•Use of recycled and salvaged cabinets, chairs and appliances from a bakery ending its business
•Use of recycled wood from the former Swiss Embassy Residence, (Washington, DC)
•Commit yourself to a Green Approach.
•Enlist the help of a talented architect and experienced Swiss craftsman who share the Green Philosophy.
•Create and recreate for 8-10 months.
•Kick back and enjoy.
Carpenter- Patrick Janser email@example.com
Designer- Michael Vallese, Evoluza www.evoluza.com
Bamboo, Ecoresin, Paper Stone, Yolo zero VOC latex paints - ECO Supply Center www.ecosupplycenter.com
Hall Floor- Guardian Coatings www.guardiancoatings.net
Ravensworth Sunday hours extended to 5pm until Christmas!
Dec 24 Open until 5pm
Dec 25 CLOSED
Dec 26 Open 9am-7pm
Dec 31 Open until 5pm
Jan 1 CLOSED
Jan 2 Open 9am-7pm
The Swiss Bakery - Springfield/Ravensworth
Our Flagship Store
Ravensworth Shopping Center
5224 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
Fri, Sat & Sun 7am-3pm
Afternoon in the Cafe (Light Menu)Th & Fri 'til 7pm
Sat & Sun All Day
The Swiss Bakery - Burke
Our Original Location
Burke Town Plaza
9536 Old Keene Mill
Burke, VA 22015